Monday, July 14, 2014

Muse Me

One question I get constatly is what and/or who inspires me when it comes to my everyday style as well as my professional styling. The question always stumps me because honestly you don't think about it until someone asks you. So I finally sat down and decided to put all my inspiration in one place. This mood board is broken down into four categories. 1. Personal friends of mine that have a kickass style 2. A few people I've found on Instagram/YouTube/Blogs that keep me interested and inspired 3. People of recognition that have closets I'd kill for. I'm drawn to their style and work in fashion above anything. 4. The few models' street style that I constantly stalk. 5. Designers that have and probably will remain favorites of mine. The ones that never cease to inspire me. All pictures will be at the bottom and in order. (Listings are in no particular order in terms of favoritism) Hope you enjoy! xx

Category One
1. NYC Stylist Jahulie, Instagram: @Jahulie
This beautiful soul has become my overall fashion inspiration. He's able to create completly original head to toe looks in minutes. If I could have him dress me everyday for the rest of my life, I would.
2. Chris, Instagram: @chrismichael
Chris is always dressed to the nines everytime I see him. I love when people aren't afraid to expand their wardrobe outside of the expected pants and a t-shirt for everyday life. I'm always excited to see what kind of bowtie and sunglasses he's wearing.
3. Brandon, Instagram: @brandonligons
Brandon and I just met not too long ago and the first thing I noticed about him was his style. So well put together and he's the type of person that wears a sort of uniform. He's a master at minimalism and it's usually black and/or white with mixed porportions.

Category Two:
1. Instagram: @mstr_of_disguise Website: www.annmariehoang.com
2. Instagram: @thehautepursuit Blog: www.thehautepursuit.com
3. Instagram: @prettysickly YouTube: idressmyself Blog: www.idressmyselff.blogspot.com (I would wear absolutely everything she has in her closet/my favorite blogger)
4. Instagram: @karla_deras Blog: www.karlascloset.com
5. Instagram: @imindiarose (her style is what I picture when I daydream about my dream closet situation)
6. Instagram: @alealimay
7. Instagram: @seaofshoes Blog: www.seaofshoes.com
8. Instagram: @thebeautycrush YouTube: thebeautycrush (top 5 favorite YouTuber)
9. Instagram: @goldandpagers Website: www.alasiashalai.com
10. Instagram: @therealjimmyq & @therealleialu
11. Instagram: @troprouge Blog: www.troprouge.com

Category Three:
1. Rihanna (for her fearlessness)
2. Kanye West (first to bring street to high fashion...and do it perfectly)
3. Nicole Richie 
4. The Olsen Twins (my fashion icons)
5. Kylie Jenner
6. Leandra Medine- Blog: Man Repeller (SHOES) 
7. Pharrell Williams

Category Four:
1. Joan Smalls
2. Anja Rubik
4. Erin Wasson
5. Cara Delevingne

Category Five:
1. Balmain
2. Givenchy
3. Alexander Wang
4. Lanvin
5. Helmut Lang
6. Alexandre Vauthier
7. Theyskens Theory
8. Anthony Vaccarello
9. David Koma
10. Public School
11. En Noir
12. Rick Owens
13. Costume National
14. Zac Posen
15. Stella McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment